LO3: P5

Create a media profile

Web version: https://lilyjane2004lb.wixsite.com/my-site

Blog version: Below

Name: Lily Boden

Address: 69 street road

Somewhere 

Heretown

HE4 3TO 

Contact: Email: lilyboden@mindyourbussiness.com 

               Phone: 98765432123 


Summary: 

I am a 17 year old female who is currently studying digital media and photography. I am looking to develop my skills.

Previous grades:   

Maths: 6    Science: 7/8    English: 6    Design technology: 7    Textiles: 7     History: 5    French: 5

Work Experience:

I have work experience within 2 different primary schools. 

Hobbies and interests:

In my free time I enjoy singing and going on walks and bike rides with my friends. 

 

My website:

https://lilyjane2004lb.wixsite.com/my-site-1 



This is my website. I created this to fulfil the brief for Unit 4 of my Digital media course. My website is called Doncaster Days Out. Its purpose is to inform people of different things that they can do in Doncaster. It has different pages for days out and nights out. It also has pages for who you are going with such as friends and family. 

My mood board:  



This is the mood board that I created for my photography project, I made this mood board to gather ideas for my project that link to the theme that I chose. My theme is about representing the LGBTQIA+ community. These photographs show examples of photographs I would like to take and some in similar styles. 

My Short Film: 

https://youtu.be/IO6WBdr8Nnk


This is my short film. It is about mental illness called Dissociative Identity Disorder.  I made this film with my peers as it was a group project. I took part in the planning, filming and editing processes of the short film. It was aimed at a target audience which included the age range of 15-30 who are interested in seeing a therapy session of a person with DID. 

My 'Beautiful Doncaster' Photographic Portfolio: 












These are my photographs for the 'Beautiful Doncaster' brief for Unit 8 of my Digital Media coursework. I decided to edit a colour filter over each photograph to add beauty to Doncaster. This was in influence by David Benjamin Sherry who I researched within the Unit.  

My Magazine Cover



This is a magazine cover that I made as a recreation of an actual magazine cover. I did this to develop my photoshop skills.I used different tools and layers within Adobe photoshop.












Comments